- Addition of “My Favorites” Tab - Video coming soon
- The ability to link one family to multiple tabs - Video coming soon
- When a Revit command is active and the user moves into Family Browser the current Revit command will finish and Family Browser will be ready to insert the new family.
- Fixed an issue with Tabs not flipping on duel screens with the primary monitor on the right hand side
- Fixed an issue with group selector showing when Family Browser was collapsed
- Removed all hard coded paths, to allow for custom location of Family Browser on a shared network folder
The new version is now availble in the downloads and Current section on this blog.